Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    BobbyGe is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: GXT 2.2.5 charts problem on firefox and safari

Unanswered: GXT 2.2.5 charts problem on firefox and safari

Hi,
    I'm having problems with charts on safari and firefox.
    I'm using version 2.2.5 of GXT and recently I add some charts to my project. It works fine on chrome and ie but I can't see anything on safari and firefox, even if I look the charts on sencha site.
    Please help me
    Thanks

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Have you tried running the code from one of the samples on the website that do work? Go to http://sencha.com/examples-2/, find an example that works, and copy the source from the Code tab into a project, and try only drawing that sample in your entrypoint.

If that does not work, it suggests that something is wrong with your project setup. Does firebug show any errors? Safari has an Inspector tool also that might also indicate if files are missing or errors are occurring.

If it does work, then it suggests that something is wrong with your chart setup. Try reducing your project setup to a single entrypoint and share it here so that we can try to help find what the problem is.

Moved to Q&A as there is no bug reported in this post.

Vote Rating
    BobbyGe is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply, but I solve the problem.

Mia culpa, I recently reinstall my pc and i miss the flash plugin for firefox and safary. After installing the plugin all works perfectly.

Thanks again

Thread Participants: 1