Vote Rating
    farion will become famous soon enough

Default Exclude things from themes?

Exclude things from themes?

Hi,

is it possible to exclude things from themes? We use ExtJS 4.2 and Sencha Touch 2.2. Our ExtJS Theme extends ext-theme-neptune.

For example, we do not use the datepicker or the accordion etc. Is it possible to remove such things from the resulting css?

Thx farion

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

One of the reasons why we moved to packages is for the inheritance. If you aren't using it in your app then it shouldn't include it in the theme.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    farion will become famous soon enough

I investigated a little bit. It seams, that sencha cmd generates two css files:

build/MyApp/production/resources/MyApp-all.css
    build/MyApp/production/resources/MyApp-example.css

The all-css contains no datepicker. But the example-css does. The example file is more than twice as large as the all file, so I guess, that it contains everything. Also build/MyApp/production/resources/images contains the image files for the datepicker. I guess, because they are needed by the example-css.

In the html file only the all-css is included. So I guess, that the reason is the example-css. Why is it there? How can I avoid its creation?

Thanks farion

Thread Participants: 1