Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    eolasguy is on a distinguished road

Default Changing Build Folder Name

Changing Build Folder Name

Hi All,

I am running "sencha app build testing" and this creates a testing folder inside the app build directory.
    I can modify this directory via app.build.dir inside sencha.cfg. So thats no problem...

My problem is that I don't want to have a folder called testing inside it. I just want it to dump the files into the app build directory. Is this possible?
    Or how do I create a new package with my own folder name?

I am using Sencha Cmd v3.1.0.256

Edit: Before I used to just modify sencha/app/build.properties but this file is now gone on the new version.

Any help would be great!!
    Alan
    Last edited by eolasguy; 9 Apr 2013 at 2:21 AM. Reason: New info

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by eolasguy View Post
    I am using Sencha Cmd v3.1.0.256

Edit: Before I used to just modify sencha/app/build.properties but this file is now gone on the new version.

Any help would be great!!
    Alan
    From the sounds of your post you are not using Sencha Touch, but I am not sure which framework you are using. This detail has some differences by framework.

In Ext JS 4.2 apps, there should be a .sencha/app/build.properties file with this line:

Code:
    build.dir=${app.build.dir}/${args.environment}
    Just remove the "/${args.environment}".

For Ext JS 4.1 apps, this is still in build-impl.xml as a property (we hope to normalize this to follow the Ext JS 4.2 structure soon), but you can still override the property in your build.xml:

PHP Code:
        <target name="-before-init">
            <
    property name="build.dir"

location="${workspace.build.dir}/${app.name}"/>
        </
    target
    Technically this approach works for 4.2 apps as well... just depends whether you want to handle this in build.xml or build.properties.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

In the older version I am almost sure that was the file I was modifying in Sencha Touch projects (Could be wrong)...

So at the moment I am using Sencha Touch with the new Sencha CMD. How do change the build folder name for that?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

To me it seems like these folder names are being hardcoded somewhere? I have tried changing ever option and it just keeps creating a folder called Testing?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar