Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alpdog14 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Viewing app on iphone Chrome is not correct vs Desktop Chrome

Unanswered: Viewing app on iphone Chrome is not correct vs Desktop Chrome

So I am new to Sencha, and I built a very simple test app to pull in a few feeds and display some pages. I moved these files to my server and it works fine on the desktop Chrome but when I view the test website on a iPhone Chrome browser the bottom nav buttons are pushing below the viewport:

http://yesiamprimary.com/yiagapp/

You can can test the above link in Desktop Chrome Browser vs iPhone Chrome Browser to see the difference. I cannot scroll up either to reach the bottom nav bar, it is stuck there. I do not want to send this to Apple to post, I just want to show my partner how it works. Any help would be most appreciated.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Kurt001 has a spectacular aura about Kurt001 has a spectacular aura about

Default Sidetrack

Sidetrack

Hi there,

I just took a look at your side and there are three things which I would like to throw in, before you build a final verion:
    1. add to requires: 'Ext.dataview.List'
    2. add to requires: 'Ext.data.proxy.JsonP'
    3. if you have only a single record in a store, which is basically a html snippet you might consider NOT using a list to display this snippet.
    • get the snippet via AJAX call and show the result.
    • or load it into a store and it with a normal container (get the record)
    • use a list, but supply list items and not a <td> - html list
    Reasons:
    • you have a fairly simply page - keep it simple.
    • the list shows 20 listitems, though 19 are not in use.
    • Your tpl simply is {content}. No big deal, just shows it all
    • Each of the empty items adds up to the dom and as you are not destroying views, this stays in memory. Still ok, but if you are showing more content later in your portfolio, this might become a problem.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alpdog14 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for all these tips, I will have to see how to do all this that you mention. I am very new to sencha syntax so I was just following the initial video tutorial on how to use a feed. Do you have any video tutorials on how do all that you mentioned above using AJAX and so forth.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Kurt001 has a spectacular aura about Kurt001 has a spectacular aura about

Ajax call:
    Kitchensink Example
    - Data
    - Ajax

You can click on the button on the top right (Source).

Thread Participants: 2