Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    cassinisolutions is on a distinguished road

Default Process Config in Sensha Touch

Process Config in Sensha Touch

Hello,

I'm using the "Process Config" in Architect 2.2, on each component, when I use the ExtJS Framework.

However, when I use the Sencha Touch Framework (2.2 for example), I don't see this "Process Config".

I don't know where I've missed something

Thanks for your help

Sencha - Architect Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    jminnick has a spectacular aura about jminnick has a spectacular aura about

In Touch you'll want to use 'initialize'
    Jason Minnick
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I've tried this already, but with no success.

I have indeed a NavigationView that contains a FormPanel that contains a FieldSet with a default title.

I want to change this title before it appears (as I would do with a Process Config with ExtJS framework),
    so, as you've suggested, I've put an initialize function (in the NavigationView) that does something like this (just to make a test):

Code:
    console.log(this.config.items[0].items[1].title);
    this.config.items[0].items[1].title = 'some new title';
    The console log shows me the FieldSet title I want to process
    I then write something new in it

But when the gui appears, I can see the default title stored in the config {} section of the NavigationView

I've missed something ?

And last thing, I guess the technic would be to put a recursive function in initialize that looks all items, and nested items in the config {}, if I want to change all the title / label, and so on. Is that correct ?

Thanks

Vote Rating

I think you will find more success using component query along with the convenience methods the components provide.
    Attached Images
    Jason Minnick

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ok thanks

Indeed, I need to fetch recursively all elements, so I've used Ext.ComponentQuery.query
    And as I need to fetch all of them in all the GUI, I've put the function in the launch() function of the app, and it's ok

I guess I'll find a getter for each component in order to fetch its label (like getLabel, getText or getTitle, etc.), right ?

However, for a Ext.form.Panel for example, I can set a title in Architect, however I encounter a problem with the getTitle(), it doesn't seem to exist, according to API

=> Could you tell me which function it is to get/set the title of an Ext.form.Panel ?

Thanks for your help!!

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by cassinisolutions View Post
    Ok thanks

Indeed, I need to fetch recursively all elements, so I've used Ext.ComponentQuery.query
    And as I need to fetch all of them in all the GUI, I've put the function in the launch() function of the app, and it's ok

I guess I'll find a getter for each component in order to fetch its label (like getLabel, getText or getTitle, etc.), right ?

However, for a Ext.form.Panel for example, I can set a title in Architect, however I encounter a problem with the getTitle(), it doesn't seem to exist, according to API

=> Could you tell me which function it is to get/set the title of an Ext.form.Panel ?

Thanks for your help!!
    there isn't a getter for form.Panel but there is a setter, setTitle();
    Jason Minnick

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ok, but I need to process the title of the Panel by an i18n() function, that will take this title as a key, in order to return the translated value according to the locale of the session

That's why I've found the Process Config in Architect quite handy. It would be very nice to have it also when using the Touch framework

And it would also be nice also to have a getter for the panel, in order to fetch the title

Maybe both features will be in the pipe ?

Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cdt is on a distinguished road

+1

However, although processConfig is unavailable, in initialize() function, we can still manage to do that, eg.
    Code:
    this.config.title = 'my title';
    this.config.iconCls = 'info';
    this.callParent();

Thread Participants: 2