Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz will become famous soon enough

Default layout suggestion

layout suggestion

I just moved the Project Inspector to the left side today. Now I do not have to keep dragging the top of the Config up and down to see either more of the Config or more of the Project Inspector.

My suggestion:

I have the Toolbox and Config on the right. I only need one at the time. Could it be made into a tab panel or an accordion type panel so I just have to click on the one I need at the moment instead of having to drag Config up and down.

Please, please!
    Worth

Edit:
    After using the new layout, I find that I'd like to be able to make the Config and Toolbox disappear like the Project Inspector does on the left. I find that I use the Project Inspector more to move around. It could stay on the screen.

Still dreaming...
    Worth
    Last edited by worthlutz; 17 Apr 2013 at 3:38 PM. Reason: add new information

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the feedback.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz will become famous soon enough

The more I work with Architect, the more I would like to stop dragging up and down the border between the two items on the right (the config area and the toolbox in my setup).

Tabs or an accordion would be much preferred.

I wonder what the rest of you think?

Worth

Thread Participants: 1