Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    kammce is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Layout distortion when taking input

Unanswered: Layout distortion when taking input

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I tried finding solutions to it, but to no avail.

iOS
    In my case, if a user has saved my web application to their home screen via Safari, every time they access that app and use a text field, the keyboard shrinks the size of the app. It keeps the width/height ratio as well. This can be quite bothersome to my users, but I have no idea how to prevent this. This was tested on a iPhone 4 and 3Gs. This problem happens every single time.

Android
    This glitch does not appear in Android Google Chrome, my native android webview application, as well as my many versions of the default internet browser that comes with Android phones. Sometimes these glitches exists in Android Ginegerbread default browsers, but changing orientation a few times can *sometimes* revert the window size of the application back to normal. The effect that Gingerbread browsers keyboard have on the application is that it cuts a portion of the website by the space that the keyboard occupies. Once you blur the focus on a component that needs the keyboard, the application is usually halved in size. This does not always happen though, which I find strange.

So, I am wondering if there is a solution or hack to this problem.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Is this a problem that no one has ever encountered?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

OR is this a problem that no one knows how to solve?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I am bringing back this issue because I continue to have this problem. I have yet to find the answer to this problem.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar