Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    moisan.j is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Where write CSS

Unanswered: Where write CSS

Hi guy !

This is assurely a stupid question, but i'm searching and i don't found any good examples.
    I'm looking for the right place to write my css, to be include in 'sencha app build'. (especially iconCls css)

It seems that must be include in sass folder, but to be processed, must i respect a specific format (css, scss etc ?), must i declare it in one of many config file (app.json, sencha.cfg etc...)

For the moment i'm adding extra CSS line after the build in index.html.

Thank for reading,

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

You should be able to link to your css file in index.html and in your app.css @import the build's css file at uild/App/production/resources/App-all.css

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    moisan.j is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    You should be able to link to your css file in index.html and in your app.css @import the build's css file at uild/App/production/resources/App-all.css
    Thank for response, but i want it, automaticly include during sencha app build process

Thread Participants: 1