Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Sighter is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Field data in a fieldset is not removed, when destroying the fieldset-container

Unanswered: Field data in a fieldset is not removed, when destroying the fieldset-container

Hey Guys.

Consider the following Setup. I have a form which consist of many fieldsets of the same type (all fieldsets got the same items).The user is able to dynamically add and remove fieldsets from the forms, which actually works very properly on a graphical level.
    Now the Problem is, if getFieldValues() is called or the submit-function is called() all fieldsets which were deleted before, get uploaded or respectively get returned too.

Thx in advance & peace
    Sascha

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I've seen someone else mention something similar, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. Do you have a simple test-case you could share that demonstrates the issue?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Sighter is on a distinguished road

Thx man for replying. A can share a code bit next week, then i'm going over the code again.

But basicly i just jus the the remove()-method of the parent panel to delete the fieldset, and it gets properly removed from the interface. And then, if i use the submit()-method of the form the data fields form the removed form-panels gets uploaded to.

peace
    Sascha

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

When you take a peek at your code see if you're using the field container's (whatever that may be) remove method and using remove() with the destroy param passed as true.

Thread Participants: 1