You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-440 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    frayjusto is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha CMD OSX installer trashes Unicode characters in

Sencha CMD OSX installer trashes Unicode characters in

I have a few unicode characters in my .bash_profile (to customize my git prompt). Every time I install SenchaCmd, it trashes the unicode characters in that file; it appears to load the whole thing, add its couple lines, and then save it again; in this process it corrupts any unicode characters. It took me half an hour the first time it happened to figure out why my bash prompt was all screwy.

(Also, would be less confusing to name the installer "SenchaCMD Installer" -- a lot of people probably do what I did, and put the app in the Applications folder, only to find out it was just an installer.)

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar