Code:
    console.log('before appendChild: ')
    console.log(node.data);
    console.log(node.data.tablerow);

var newChild = node.appendChild(node.get('tablerow')); 

console.log('after appendChild: ')
    console.log(node.data);
    console.log(node.data.tablerow);
    the log as below, I want to append "tablerow" to parentNode, before appendChild(), everything is Ok. But after appendChild(), I don't know why I can't get "tablerow" although I still can see "tablerow" in node.data. Is it the "tablerow" change to other data type after appendChild()? Please help! Thank you!2.jpg

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I'm not sure I follow, yet.
    It looks like from your console that it grabbed a reference to the tree node both times, no?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zzhouag is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I mean the last row record of console should be the same as second row record, but they are different before and after appendChild() is executed. I need to reuse this record to append again, but after the first appending, it contains nothing just an empty folder, I illustrate the issue with some pictures in the link below,

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...endChild(node)

Thank you!

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Any chance you can post a code snippet of what you're doing now (in [ ] code brackets, not a screenshot)?

Thread Participants: 1