Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rstanl1 is on a distinguished road

Default Direct Exception - Unable to connect to server

Direct Exception - Unable to connect to server

I took over a site and I'm still trying to understand the ExtJs code. Its version 3.4.0 and every so often I get these popups titled Direct Exception with the text 'Unable to connect to the server.' I'm using the ext-all-debug.js file but I'm still not getting any details on what the error is exactly. I really don't know what call its making when it gets this message because it finishes the action I pressed OK for but then a second or two later it pops up with this message. How can I get more detail on where its coming from and what's happening? The action is getting back to the code and doing my inserts but its like when it comes back its showing these message. How can I get more detail?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked at the request and response?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rstanl1 is on a distinguished road

What's the best way to do that?

I really don't know where the request is coming from on the page. There are several calls on the page so I don't know really where it came from.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you open the browser's dev tools and look at the network tab to see the requests. You can see the requests and maybe see which API fails and track down in your code to see where that particular API is being called.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar