Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    beekerstudios is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Supported Video Playback

Unanswered: Supported Video Playback

So I see nothing in the documentation, and I cannot seem to get any video format to work.

Does anyone know what containers and codecs are supported by the sencha desktop packager's version of chromium?

I've also contacted support, as this functionality is kind of a deal breaker for me. As soon as I told them I'm part of a small dev team, they disappeared. It's been over a week for some very basic questions to be answered.

I'm highly technical so I'm well aware of video, the web, and all that surrounds it, not to toot my own horn, but I'm not a tire kicker here.

So far the solution has great potential for us, so I'm just concerned about the support of these key features right now.

Thanks to any Sencha support person, or others who may have some insight.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    beekerstudios is on a distinguished road

Default webm supported

webm supported

I finally got webm working.

A lot of my issues this far with the sencha desktop packager have been with filepaths to locally stored resources.

Kind of a bummer that it looks like mp4/h.264 is not being supported right now. Webm as it stands is pretty obscure as a video codec.

I will continue to do more testing...