Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    glafrance is infamous around these parts glafrance is infamous around these parts

Default Unanswered: Loading HTML using loader messes up the html.

Unanswered: Loading HTML using loader messes up the html.

If I use loader config to load html into a panel the html gets messed up, meaning vertical spacing of <p> elements is much less.

If I load the html with panel.body.update() the vertical spacing is fine. How can I avoid this problem? For reasons I won't get into, I must load the html into the panel using loader.

Code:
    me.companyAgreementPopup.down('#companyAgreementText').body.update("<iframe width='100%' height='100%' frameborder='0' src='" + me.agreementUrl + "'></iframe>");
    The screenshot below shows the issue (sensitive data blocked out). The upper image is fine, the lower image has vertical spacing issue.

html_messed_up.png

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    glafrance is infamous around these parts glafrance is infamous around these parts

I'm wondering if anyone could comment on this. Thanks in advance.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

This might be the last issue I need to solve for the feature I'm working on. Can anyone comment on how to get around this? Thanks.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I'm not able to reproduce the issue you're describing. You may need to provide a code snippet or at least an example of HTML that you're seeing rendered differently using loader versus update().

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Below is simplified code and html that should be saved to file myText1.html, and a screenshot of the issue.

In the screenshot, the top panel displays HTML properly, in the lower panel, the HTML is not displayed properly, not enough space between lines.

htmlWrong.png

Code:
    Ext.onReady( function (){            
        var window = new Ext.Window({
            height: 500, width: 350, autoShow: true, border: false, plain: true,title: 'Static',        
            items: [{
                html: '', layout: 'fit', autoScroll: true, id: 'myText', width: 340,height: 250
            }, {
                html: '', layout: 'fit', autoScroll: true, id: 'myText2', width: 340,height: 250,
                    loader: {
                        url: 'myText1.html',
                        renderer: 'html'
                    }        
                }]        
        });

var panel = Ext.getCmp('myText');
    if (panel.body) {
        panel.body.update("<iframe width='100%' height='100%' frameborder='0' src='myText1.html'></iframe>");
    }

var panel2 = Ext.getCmp('myText2');
    panel2.getLoader().load();
    });
    Save this HTML to file myText1.html:

Code:
    <p align="center">This is the Text Title</p>
    <p>This is a line of text that is intended to be long enough to wrap to the next line in a panel.</p>
    <p>This is a line of text that is intended to be long enough to wrap to the next line in a panel.</p>

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I should add that I need to load HTML in the panel using loader, because I am loading HTML in a controller, and I need to listen for scroll events on the panel body, and this is the only way I could get it to work.

So I don't want to try other ways of loading the HTML, because all the other ways don't seem to allow listening to scroll events. Remember, I am loading the text and handling scroll events in a controller, after the panel is rendered, so please take that into consideration when offering suggestions.

Thread Participants: 2