Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-3781 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Casey.R is on a distinguished road

Default Project Conversion fails with SA 2.2.2b971

Project Conversion fails with SA 2.2.2b971

I came in yesterday to find that there was a new version of SA, so I downloaded and installed it.

During the process of opening our current project, SA went through it's regular steps of upgrading the project, only part way through it threw the error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'meta' of null".

This seems to have prevented the conversion from happening, and now we have an empty project. Restoring from the backed up archive and trying the conversion again gave us the same error. Anyone have any ideas how to either downgrade back to 2.2.1 or resolve the error?

Vote Rating
    lorezyra will become famous soon enough

To date, Sencha has been very _poor_ about offering legacy links to older versions...

This is why I archive every version of SA that I download in my network software store.

If you happen to have the executable from the previously working version, then you should uninstall the new version and reinstall the working version.

Which OS? etc?

(Bug report really helps you and everyone else get the details quickly... and in turn, resolve your issue faster. Otherwise, additional post and time are wasted requesting those details.)
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by lorezyra View Post
    To date, Sencha has been very _poor_ about offering legacy links to older versions...
    Erm, I disagree with that.

http://extjs.cachefly.net/architect/...hitect-2.2.exe
    http://extjs.cachefly.net/architect/...ct-2.2-x64.run
    http://extjs.cachefly.net/architect/...hitect-2.2.run
    http://extjs.cachefly.net/architect/...hitect-2.2.dmg

If you happen to have the executable from the previously working version, then you should uninstall the new version and reinstall the working version.

Which OS? etc?
    Agreed
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Casey.R View Post

During the process of opening our current project, SA went through it's regular steps of upgrading the project, only part way through it threw the error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'meta' of null".

This seems to have prevented the conversion from happening, and now we have an empty project.
    Can you send us a copy of your project so that we can see what the error is? (You can send it privately with a link to this thread to architect.feedback at sencha.com.) From a quick glance at code it looks like it may have to do with restoring resources.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Gil Gordon will become famous soon enough

Thanks. I've written up a bug to track this.

Vote Rating

Casey -

Thanks for the bug report.

Architect is crashing when trying to open the metadata folders because it detects an additional file that it doesn't know about (desktop.ini).

This looks like a file that is generated by your google drive sync software. We'll get you a bug fix shortly but in the interim, would you like me to send you project with these ini files removed that will open if you want to use 2.2.2 (without google drive)?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    Erm, I disagree with that.
    Why does one have to post a forum request to get the legacy link?

As of yesterday (and since the inception of this website), Sencha has not offered a webpage where you can download an older version of SA (or any other product for that matter).
    Sure, you offer a "Related Downloads" for ExtJS. But for Sencha Architect download page, you only provide the latest version. There is no option (for the public) to download an older version of SA...
    This is why I wrote my comment above. Where on the Sencha.com website do you offer a page that is easily accessible for the public to view legacy versions of any product you offer?
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

Vote Rating

Just FYI, desktop.ini is created by the Windows OS. They serve a purpose and Windows uses them to identify how a folder should be displayed, much like the .DS_Store files used in OS X. These files are a feature of Windows since XP (SP3), but is far more prevalent in Win7.

While possible that Google Drive is customizing the folder with a custom icon etc., this file could be easily created by user customizations to folder views.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Casey.R is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick turn around Aaron. The modified project is fine, and I'll make sure that these folders aren't modified/shared until we get the patched version.

To further lorezyra's point, desktop.ini is used for a few things in Windows. Here's a MSDN article that explains some of them. I'm surprised that no one has run into this before, but I suppose maybe I customize folders more than other people.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/cc144102(v=vs.85).aspx

A
    gain, really appreciate how quickly you guys looked at this.

Vote Rating

As of yesterday (and since the inception of this website), Sencha has not offered a webpage where you can download an older version of SA (or any other product for that matter).
    That is not true.

I'll see what we can do about reinstating a page (or more likely a forum post) that lists prior versions of Architect for download.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar