Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vicvolk87 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Tabclosemenu with an icon

Answered: Tabclosemenu with an icon

Hi, guys! I use tabcloseplugin in my application. I've just tried to set "iconCls" property for a particular item in a context menu, which appears on right-click, but to no avail. It seems as if this property is ignored. I wonder whether it is a bug or not?

I tried to override it like this
    Code:
    if (me.showCloseAll) {
          items.push({
                  text: me.closeAllTabsText,
                  scope: me,
                  iconCls: 'close-icon', // <-- This does not have any effect
                  handler: me.onCloseAll
          });
     }

2. Not sure off-hand. And it might even be different on different browsers, though I suspect it's not. You can inspect the close tool on a closable panel (or tab in a tabpanel) to see what image (or likely image sprite slice) is used for the close tool.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Where are you using that code snippet? In an extension class of tabclosemenu in the constructor? other?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Not in the constructor, but right in the "createMenu" definition. Your question made me think, that I should put it somewhere else. So, if it should be done in the constructor, please, tell me how it should look like.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

You might actually override the plugin using define > override syntax and you'd override the createMenu method altogether.

There's an override syntax example in the API doc for define here:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.0/#...-method-define

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

That works for me. What does the close-icon css class look like?

Answers
    Vote Rating

Not sure off-hand. And it might even be different on different browsers, though I suspect it's not. You can inspect the close tool on a closable panel (or tab in a tabpanel) to see what image (or likely image sprite slice) is used for the close tool.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Made it work in 4.2. For some reason the very same code didn't work in 4.1. Thank you all, guys!

Thread Participants: 2