This issue duplicates another issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    henry_x is on a distinguished road

Default GXT chart highlighting and tooltip popup don't work in scroll panel

GXT chart highlighting and tooltip popup don't work in scroll panel

I have a custom built dashboard with many charts and tables. I found that the charts at the top of the dashboard work properly in regard to series highlighting and tooltip. But when I scroll to the bottom, these two features stopped working. The code in DrawComponent.getEventXY() seems to have a flaw, it does't take into account of scrolling:
    protected PrecisePoint getEventXY(Event event) {
    return new PrecisePoint(event.getClientX() - this.getAbsoluteLeft(), event.getClientY() - this.getAbsoluteTop());
    }

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the report - I think this is a duplicate of http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?250270. If so, we've fixed this already in 3.0.4. The workaround I suggested in that thread should also work in this one.

I've marked this for now as DUP, but if you think your issue is different, we can revisit.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    henry_x is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the reply. It is good to hear that the bug is fixed in 3.0.4.

Thread Participants: 1