Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-3782 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ronkstahl is on a distinguished road

Default Architect 2.2.2 Randomly Removes Objects on Upgrade From 2.2.1

Architect 2.2.2 Randomly Removes Objects on Upgrade From 2.2.1

We have had two projects have objects removed from the project after upgrading from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 this morning. In one of the projects it remove a Store and in the other it removed 2 controllers. In both projects we recreated the missing objects in the project and saved the project. When we reopened the projects Architect reported that there was an error opening the objects we just added back into the project and the objects are removed again.

One project is an EXTJS 4.2 project and the other is a Touch 2.1 project. Running on Windows 7 and Windows 8.

I have the projects that I can send you for testing. But I will need to FTP or email it to you because of its size.

We have managed to re-install Architect 2.2.1 and restore the projects from source control and the project function correctly now. But would really like to get this fixed.

Thanks
    Ron

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Ron -

Glad that you were able to reinstall 2.2.1 and get your projects opened in the prior version.

You can share your project archives with us at designer.feedback at sencha.com (please include a link to this thread)
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Aaron,

Tried sending you the project and the email is bouncing back as undeliverable.

designer.feedback@sencha.com

Something else to note is when uninstalling Architect all the files are not removed. The files in the Users\XXX\App Data\local\Sencha still remain after uninstall as a result after uninstalling the newer version and installing the older version the new version still runs.

Ron

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Ouch, sorry the email is architect.feedback at sencha.com.

I'm going to have to put some money in the designer jar for that. (As an aside we renamed the product from Designer to Architect about a year and a half ago and sometimes we make the mistake of calling it the old name.)
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi Aaron,

Still no luck. Still bouncing back. The attachment is 2.9mb will this be a problem?

Ron

Vote Rating

No, we just received a file much bigger than that... are you able to link to an external site or try to send via private message here on the forums?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Aaron,

At closer review of the response it says something about reviewing the attachment guid lines. I will try to send as a private message.

Ron

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Aaron,

Think it went through had to take the extension off the zip file.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ron

Vote Rating

Ron -

I can confirm that we've received your project. Opened it and resulted in the two missing controllers. I also reviewed every other change to the generated code and metadata which looked fine.

designer|userClassName was removed from child objects during the upgrade because it never should have been there in the first place.

We'll investigate.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Ron -

Can you also share the project where you lose the store? I suspect it will wind up being the same issue but would be good to verify.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar