Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-3782 in a recent build.
    Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

The issue:
    The problem is we have customers that have source control create copies of metadata that sends Architect into a fit creating duplicate components. So to counteract this I created a check when you load a meta file to be sure the userClassName inside the meta matches the file name it was read in from. The issue you guys are having is because the case is incorrect.

The Work around:
    Rename the files w/ the proper case on disk prior to opening your project.
    woDetailsController ->WoDetailsController

The fix:
    I'm going to have to change the file casing on write when users alter their userClassName by just case or simply be case insensitive with the meta validation. A bit more investigation is necessary.

Argh!: Apologies
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    grizzly21 is on a distinguished road

Where can I download the previous version of architect? This also messed up my project and I don't have the previous setup any more.

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Hopefully we'll have a fix in the very next patch.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

thanks! This is crazy, but I can't seem to install it though...
    I uninstalled what I had, I even deleted the sencha architect folder in c / program files x86 (I'm using win7), after installing these versions and opening it, it says its version 2.2.2. It's strange but under control panel it's version is 2.2.1...but the point is that when I want to open my project (2.2.1) it wants to upgrade it..

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Delete this directory and then restart.

Windows Vista/7 C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 2.2\
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

thanks that worked!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ronkstahl is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Just curious about what files you are reading from to compare to the metadata file. The reason I ask is that we use Architect exclusively to create the UI and never touch the generated JS files outside of Architect so I am not sure how the casing for the files got changed or are different from what is in the Architect project.

Just look to see if I need to fix something on my end of this.

Ron

Vote Rating

We are comparing the file name of the meta file to the entry in the meta file itself:

designer|userClassName
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ronkstahl is on a distinguished road

Thanks Phil,

So I guess it is not something we are doing.

Any chance of knowing when the service release will be available. Being that we are on an older version now we are notified when starting Architect that there is a new version every day. So it will be difficult to know when the version of the fixed is actually released.

Ron