Vote Rating
    darwin_e is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to get the current loaded data on infinite grid?

Unanswered: How to get the current loaded data on infinite grid?

Is there a way to get the current data loaded on the infinite grid?

Here is my scenario:
    I have a infinite grid and I scroll it down (let say the scroll position is at the middle). I have to get the data that is visible on the grid. Is there a way to get it?

Thanks,

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

You're looking for just the data for the rows visible or all data currently loaded / cached in the store?

Vote Rating
    darwin_e is on a distinguished road

Yes, I just need the data for the rows visible.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

There's not a convenience method to get the data for the visible rows, but what I believe others have done is get the region of the grid view and loop through the records in the store and get their HTML nodes and then those nodes' regions and see if they intersect the view's region.