You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-3029 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    chris.brown.spe is on a distinguished road

Default GridRowEditing - Labels take up more space than they should

GridRowEditing - Labels take up more space than they should

I have a grid with editable rows but some of the values are not editable. Each value that is not editable is represented by a Label which takes up more column space than it should. This can be seen on the example http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...oweditablegrid. The Date field is pushed to the right slightly. The more noneditable columns you have the worse this problem gets for each value to its right. Hopefully there will be a fix for this. In the mean time, is there a quick/dirty way I could patch this to fix it?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the report. I will move this to the bugs section and push it to the issue tracker.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar