You found a bug! We've classified it as TOUCH-4479 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Vote Rating
    nak1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Ext.app.History.back and Ext.app.Application.redirectTo

Ext.app.History.back and Ext.app.Application.redirectTo

Not sure this is a bug, however, I thought that I'd mention it in case it indeed is an issue.

I was using the back method of the Ext.app.History object when I noticed it wasn't functioning properly in a few use cases. After looking at the code I noticed the following in the back method

Code:
    previousAction.getController().getApplication().redirectTo(previousAction.getUrl());
    As it's calling redirectTo this is in turn calling dispatch, however, the 'addToHistory' parameter should be passed in as false in the dispatch, because you're going 'back' in the stack, so you don't want to add new items. That said I created two overrides:

Code:
    //Fix history 'back' issue in which a new action was being created when the 'back' processes was fired
    		Ext.define('Ux.app.History',{
    			override:'Ext.app.History',
    			//Add 'false' to the call to redirect so that it doesn't add a new action element. 
    		    back: function() {
    		        var actions = this.getActions(),
    		            previousAction = actions[actions.length - 2];

if (previousAction) {
    		            actions.pop();
    					previousAction.getController().getApplication().redirectTo(previousAction.getUrl(),false);
    		        }
    		        else {
    		            actions[actions.length - 1].getController().getApplication().redirectTo('');
    		        }
    		    }
    		})
    		//Fix history 'back' issue in which a new action was being created when the 'back' processes was fired
    		Ext.define('Ux.app.Application',{
    			override:'Ext.app.Application',
    			//Add the additional 'addToHistory' parameter so it can be passed into the dispatch call. 
    		     redirectTo: function(url,addToHistory) {
    		        if (Ext.data && Ext.data.Model && url instanceof Ext.data.Model) {
    		            var record = url;

url = record.toUrl();
    		        }

var decoded = this.getRouter().recognize(url);

if (decoded) {
    		            decoded.url = url;
    		            if (record) {
    		                decoded.data = {};
    		                decoded.data.record = record;
    		            }
    		            return this.dispatch(decoded,addToHistory);
    		        }
    		    }
    		})
    No longer a Newbie

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar