You found a bug! We've classified it as SDKTOOLS-499 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz is on a distinguished road

Default BUG or just my bad coding?

BUG or just my bad coding?

I had the following fatal error with "sencha app build testing" after getting my application to work with the loader:

Code:

[INF] Loading classpath entry /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/packages/ext-theme-classic/src
    [INF] Loading classpath entry /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/app
    [INF] Loading classpath entry /media/shared/Sencha/projects/other_libs/OpenLayers-2.12
    [INF] Loading classpath entry /media/shared/Sencha/projects/other_libs/proj4js/lib
    [INF] Loading classpath entry /media/shared/Sencha/projects/geoext2/src/GeoExt
    [ERR] Error executing page compilation Failed parsing /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/app/controller/SavedParcels.js
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: Failed parsing /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/app/controller/SavedParcels.js
    [ERR]     at org.mozilla.javasc
    [ERR] ript.ast.Scope.visit(Scope.java:251)
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] Total time: 35 seconds
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR] /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:471: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: Failed parsing /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/app/controller/SavedParcels.js
    [ERR]     at com.sencha.command.compile.PageCommand.execute(PageCommand
    [ERR] .java:135)
    [ERR] 
    [ERR] Total time: 37 seconds
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:471: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: Failed parsing /media/shared/Sencha/projects/mapclick/mapclick-TEST/MapClick4/app/controller/SavedParcels.js
    The offending code was:
    Code:
     me.model = Ext.define('SavedParcel', {
         extend: Ext.data.Model,
             fields: fields
        });
    where the problem was the lack of quotes around the Ext.data.Model.

This worked when tested using the loader but required a bit of time to figure out the offending code during the build. This was done by commenting out blocks of code until the right one was found.

Should this have worked without the quotes in the build? If so, a bug in CMD? Or is it just my bad coding?

In any case , could you please add more error output for the parsing error? A snippet of the offending code would help correct the error faster.

Thanks,
    Worth Lutz

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The coding standard recommended is to have the extend property equate to a string not a class. Also, models should be defined in their own files not defined within another class.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    The coding standard recommended is to have the extend property equate to a string not a class.
    Yes, I realize that but it worked when tested with the loader and crashed during the build. I would expect consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Also, models should be defined in their own files not defined within another class.
    Yes but this is a dynamically built model. If the data structure changes, so does the model. Attributes can be added and I will not have to change the application.

Worth

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker to look at this further.

Vote Rating
    BirchBarlow is on a distinguished road

I ran into a similar problem where the "sencha app build" command failed with a parsing error. The code below worked fine running the application locally:

Code:
    Ext.define('FlickrList.controller.PhotoDetail', {
        extend: 'Ext.app.Controller',

requires: [Ext.String],

// ...

});
    I put single quotes around Ext.String for the requires parameter and the build worked.

Is there an option for Sencha Command to give the line number where parsing failed?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar