Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Default How to auto populate email address in text field using extjs 4.1?

How to auto populate email address in text field using extjs 4.1?

Hi, I have done application using Extjs4.1, it contains feature login page. for email address and password field using text box field. Here i need to add feature, auto populating of email address who recently has visited. In other application like java etc it is default property populates email address in text box field. Can any tell me is it possible or not in extjs? How to achieve this one ? great appreciate. Thank you.

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

ExtJS form fields have autocomplete set to off. You can overrride the fieldSubTpl in Ext.form.field.Base to change that behavior, but be aware that changing private configs / templates in the framework can cause undesired side-effects in future framework versions if the template / config is restructured within the framework itself.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Thank you for information. Helpful

Thread Participants: 1