Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LAHMID is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Using Google maps javascript with Sencha is too slow and without cache SD Card !!

Unanswered: Using Google maps javascript with Sencha is too slow and without cache SD Card !!

Hi,I have a project for mobile, i started with developing with sencha touch, i had a view that should be contain a map of google.maps, so i used google maps api javascript. But, it give me a map very slow in zoom, change location, ...sometime it make my app crashed !!

i noted that the problem is the cache that's not stocked into a Card SD. And when i tried an exemple with android, Eclipse and google play services lib, i had an app very quick in loading and if i visite a location it automatically saved into cache for use it without connection the thing that don't happened with javascript !!!
    More of that, i note that the app with android developpement (java) stocks the cache into SD card that explain why it use it after ..

please if you have any idea to make google maps api javascript loaded quickely like com.google.maps.android share with us some codes, I don't want to repeat developping aall with android to have its map because my app sencha-phoneGap is too complexe and it's used for a multiplateforme destination.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The browser isn't going to give you access to save anything to the sd card, this requires a wrapper like Cordova to access it.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    LAHMID is on a distinguished road

i didn't see any example of saving cache with cordova, but my idea is if there is any way to use the map of android.com (call the layout of map existing in main.xml by his id into my code javascript) by this way i can use google.maps v2 of android (that's very quick and useful than googlemaps javascript) with sencha and deploy it after !

if you have any idea of an existing methode calling a layout (a view).xml by his id into a container sencha or simply into a div HTML, and the other more important question supposing that merging xml with javascript possible : "Is javascript will consider this layout when calling as a map or no??" thank uu very much for your answers .

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar