Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Default why confirmation message box is not coming only in IE and safari, on static pdf page?

why confirmation message box is not coming only in IE and safari, on static pdf page?

Hi, I have done application using Extjs 4, In app some places showcasing statis pdf pages. in this app given option to user, he can logout from any pages. If i am in static pdf screen, once i click here logout button. it will show confirmation box to logout. This one is working very nice in mozila and chrome but problem is coming only in IE and safari. In IE and safari click of logout button, screen it self does some action not able to see confirmation message box on pdf page may be i think it is going behind of the pdf. Can anybody tell me how resolve this issue? great appreciated. Thank you.

Here is my code:

Code:
        onbtnLogoutClick: function(){
                Ext.Msg.confirm('Confirm', 'Are you sure you want to Logout?', function(btn){
                if (btn == 'yes'){
                   Ext.getCmp('mainContainer').removeAll();
                   Ext.getCmp('mainContainer').insert(0,{xtype:'loginView'});        
           }  
          }
        }
    Here is my sample code, showcasing pdf's

Code:
      {        
            xtype: 'panel',
            frame: true,
            height: window.innerHeight-100,
            html: '<iframe width="100%" height="95%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src='MypdfUrl'></iframe>'
        }

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

You could hide the iframe before showing the confirmation window and then show the iframe in the callback function if the user does not click 'yes'.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Thank you reply, I have tried hide and show it is not working also gone different different ways. Can you tell me any another way.

Here is my code:

Code:
             //Ext.getCmp('monthlyMgmtBookId').hide();
            //Ext.getCmp('monthlyMgmtBookId').remove(Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame'));
            Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame').hide();
            Ext.Msg.confirm('Confirm', 'Are you sure you want to Logout?', function(btn){
             //window.top.close();
             if (btn == 'yes'){
                 Ext.getCmp('mainContainer').removeAll();
                 Ext.getCmp('mainContainer').insert(0,{xtype:'loginView'});
             }
             else
             {
                // Ext.getCmp('monthlyMgmtBookId').show();
                 //Ext.getCmp('monthlyMgmtBookId').add(Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame'));
                 //console.log(Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame'));
                 //Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame').setHtml('<iframe width="100%" height="95%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src='+ServiceBaseUrlContstants.getMonthlyMgmtUrl()+'></iframe>');
                 Ext.getCmp('monthlyIFrame').show();
             return;
             }
             });

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

Try changing the css display attribute value on the iframe element to none to hide it and then back to block to show it.

Thread Participants: 1