Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Default HowExport grid data to excel along headers/summary and expand and collapse in Excel ?

HowExport grid data to excel along headers/summary and expand and collapse in Excel ?

Hi, I have done application using Extjs 4. I have requirement need to export grid data to excel. I have grid it contains many records, showing records by group headers/summary(collapse/Expand actions ). The same thing i need to export grid data to excel the same activity need collapse/expand in excel sheet. I have tried i am able to export grid records with group headers.summary to excel, cool it is working but collapse/expand is not happening in excel sheet. I need to implement this feature by writing a code. Can anybody tell me how to achieve this one? is it possible or not by using extjs? great appreciated. Thank you.

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

we do not provide this feature out of the box, but there are several UX out there for exporting grid or store data to excel.

one example would be:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?251601

search the forums or google and you should find quite a lot (many for ext js 3 though).
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Thread Participants: 1