I updgraded from Cmd 184.108.40.2064 to Cmd 220.127.116.112.
But now, all my Ant targets failed.
A case is "app refresh"
As command line, it works well :
<target name="refresh" description="Refresh app" depends="init">
<echo>[sencha] app refresh</echo>
>sencha ant refresh
But launched as Ant target, it failed:
As written in doc, it should be Similar to directly invoking Ant.
[x-sencha-command] INFO: [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
[x-sencha-command] 27 mai 2013 15:40:00 com.sencha.logging.LoggerInfoStream doLog
I didn't understand why antlib is not properly loaded even with "init" dependency target called.
I tried with a custom initialization with taskdef without success.
Something is missing in loading but I can't find where.
I found and read a similar thread but I haven't see any no useful information.
Thanks for your support !