Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    JRS is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Blackbery Playbook and ST 2.2.1

Unanswered: Blackbery Playbook and ST 2.2.1

I recently bought a Playbook (they are on sale everywhere - really cheap!) tried the latest version of ST2.2.1 and it appears the forms don't work.

I tried the navigation view example, forms example and the kitchensink none of the form pages in these applications appear to display.

Wanted to know if anyone has experienced the same issues. This is with the latest Playbook os 2.1 they don't support BB10 on the tablets.

Thanks
    JRS

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean when you say "doesn't work"?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    JRS is on a distinguished road

Default ST2.2.1 - Forms pages appear as blank on the Blackberry Playbook

ST2.2.1 - Forms pages appear as blank on the Blackberry Playbook

Hi Mitchell,

The Kitchensink form demo page and the Navigation View examples - that display forms pages - appear as blank screens on the Blackberry Playbook - latest OS version (I believe is 2.1.xxxx). This OS is the latest for the tablets - it was updated automatically as soon as the Blackberry was started for the first time.

It appears the panel is displaying just the form elements are not being displayed. Title bar is visible.

Thanks
    JRS

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    in4p will become famous soon enough

Default ST2.2.X Not Working Properly on BlackBerry Playbook

ST2.2.X Not Working Properly on BlackBerry Playbook

Is there any word on this?

We've found that any component that has any scrolling functionality doesn't work on Playbook (i.e. it won't scroll).

Also, anything in any List where we have created a custom ListItemComponent (but not a Simple List) - the no items appear in the List.

I could attach a video if it helps.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shivarajsk is on a distinguished road

Default Blackbery Playbook and ST 2.2.1

Blackbery Playbook and ST 2.2.1

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem with forms and scrolling view. I think this is an issue with Translatable.

Regards,
    Shivaraj