You found a bug! We've classified it as a bug in our system. We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lufton is on a distinguished road

Default Summary row column width

Summary row column width

ExtJS 4.2.0-4.2.1:
    I have a GridPanel with summary feature enabled. All columns defined like so:
    Code:
    xtype: 'gridcolumn', //or some other type
    dataIndex: 'blah', //some dataIndex
    text: 'Blah-blah-blah', //some header text
    flex: 1, //some other values also, but every column has its flex option
    summaryType: 'sum' //or count, some columns has no summary feature enabled
    The GridView displays data as expected, but summary row expands some columns and all following columns are shifted right. Here is an example (I colored all td tags of summary row tr tag, so you can easily see the bug. All columns are not hidden. Chrome 27):
    bug.jpg

Here is a demo jsfiddle (in editor it looks good, but in full screen you could see bugs with column size).

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the bug report! Looks like this has been reported and is being worked on.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Vote Rating
    Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light

The issue seems to be reproducible only if a Summary's dock config option is used.

With 4.2.1.744 the issue is not reproducible, but reproducible with 4.2.1.883.

Comparing its sources I discovered that this CSS rule (appeared in 883 since 744) causes the problem.
    Code:
    .x-docked-summary .x-grid-table {
        width: 100%;
    }
    So, adding this CSS rule to the page appears to fix the problem.
    Code:
    .x-docked-summary .x-grid-table {
        width: auto;
    }
    It doesn't pretend to be a permanent fix, but looks to be a suitable workaround for now until it is fixed in ExtJS.

Hope this helps someone.
    Ext.NET - ASP.NET for Ext JS
    MVC and WebForms
    Examples | Twitter

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for volunteering a workaround to the community!
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by slemmon View Post
    Thanks for volunteering a workaround to the community!
    This workaround does not appear to work for me. Has this been fixed? Does anyone else have a workaround?

Worth

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    worthlutz is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by worthlutz View Post
    This workaround does not appear to work for me. Has this been fixed? Does anyone else have a workaround?

Worth
    My mistake! Architect overwrote my changes to index.html during my test. I've got to figure out how that works.....

Sorry for the noise...

Worth

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar