Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Default How to compile sass in Ext JS 4.2.1?

How to compile sass in Ext JS 4.2.1?

Hi, I have worked very nicely compiling sass on extjs 4.1. But now i have downloaded latest version of ExtJs 4.2.1, its folder structure its self is different. Can any one tell me how to compile sass in extjs 4.2.1? Great appreciate. Thank you.

Vote Rating
    existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice existdissolve is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rameshlamani View Post
    Hi, I have worked very nicely compiling sass on extjs 4.1. But now i have downloaded latest version of ExtJs 4.2.1, its folder structure its self is different. Can any one tell me how to compile sass in extjs 4.2.1? Great appreciate. Thank you.
    As you've discovered, the new structure unfortunately does not allow the same ease of compilation as in 4.1. However, you can compile the sass by either building the app/package, or by running sencha ant sass (assuming you've already built, since this requires a build in order to know about new scss files...).

Here's a thread that might be helpful: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-SASS&p=955055

Thread Participants: 1