Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raminbp is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: using ext component as plugin for another component

Unanswered: using ext component as plugin for another component

hi
    i want to bind a gridPanel to a combobox as a plugin. and my problem is how to render the gridpanel and attach it to combobox. i didn't find any useful link or tutorial related to the subject. all tutorials discuss about attaching html tags like <div> and i cant really find a way to attach an Ext component like grid panel to a combo to be rendered below it as an integrated component.
    any hint ?

thanks

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

You might check out the source on this ux:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#....ux.TreePicker
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    raminbp is on a distinguished road

ok , that's not what i really need. the picker is a picker , you may raise it in certain situation like a trigger click or something similar . here is the exact problem. i have a combobox, and i need a grid below it , when user clicks an item in combo , the item should be appear in grid , inf act grid is acting as a vessel. grid is always there and this mean i need to render the grid on when the combo renders . imagine you are adding the grid as plugin , so you need to render it when the parent , in this case the combo , is rendering . where the plugin render itself? i couldn't figure it out using domHelper. in fact ,i'm looking for a way to treat a combobox as a container to add the grid as the child item

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

You might look at the source on MultiSelect:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...rm.MultiSelect

That's the best example I can think of that constructs a single component from multiple.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1