Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DavidThi808 is on a distinguished road

Default Is there an explanation of how to create a window with splitter panels in Architect?

Is there an explanation of how to create a window with splitter panels in Architect?

Hi all;

I swear, I've been in Google for the last 15 minutes and read everything I could find - with no luck. (For example, the properties of a Panel don't list flex in Architect.)

I need to create a window that has splitters. The full window is split between a top and bottom panel, and the top panel has splitters between a left, middle, and right panel that between the 3 fill that panel. I think (not positive) that I could write this in code. But I can't figure out how to do this in Architect.

??? - thanks - dave

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CFritts is on a distinguished road

Border layout sounds like it would work exactly for what you need. http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...ntainer.Border

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi;

The problem I'm having is how do I set this up in Architect? Selecting the border panel - there is no items property. And for the other panels I created, no way to set their container as the border panel and no region property.

??? - thanks - dave

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CFritts is on a distinguished road

You would drag and drop your components inside the panel that has the border layout. In the Project Inspector, when you drop a component on top of another, if the one you're dropping to can have child components, the dropped component will become a child. The properties will then show on your components once they're in the right place.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

That was it - THANK YOU!

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi