Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scaswell1 is on a distinguished road

Default DualListField multi-select failure

DualListField multi-select failure

Hello,

In Safari on Mac OS X, if you attempt to select multiple items in a DualListField, only the item you click on will be selected. This is reproducible both in our code, and in the example app available at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...:duallistfield.

Can anyone help me work around this problem? The multi-select feature works correctly in seemingly every other browser in both OSX and Windows.

Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the report. I will move this thread to the bugs forum for further investigation.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

I just tried this at on Safari (Version 6.0.4 (8536.29.13) as checked in Safari > About Safari) on a Mac running OS X 10.8.3. I visited http://www.sencha.com/examples/#Exam...:duallistfield and followed these steps:
    * Open the example
    * Click on an item - verify it was selected
    * Hold the cmd key (ctrl on a non-mac) and click another item, verify that two items are selected
    * Release the key and drag the items - verify that the status says "2 items selected"
    * Drop the items on the other side - verify that there are two new items on the other side
    * Repeat with the shift key (consistent cross-OS) - verify that all items between the first and second click are selected (may be more than two items)

Can you verify that this is working correctly, and if not, at which step it isn't working?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scaswell1 is on a distinguished road

Interesting - this was a bug report from one of my coworkers, and he was able to reproduce this in front of me yesterday. However, on my own Mac running Safari 6.0.5 and OS X 10.8.4, the application works perfectly as intended!

I will confer with my coworker when he arrives today, but perhaps this is a configuration issue on his machine, rather than an issue with the GXT framework.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks - I'm marking this as not reproducible for now, but if you can clarify the test case, I'll be happy to check back into it.

Thread Participants: 2