Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    parky128 is on a distinguished road

Default Grid Panel scroll bar hides part of row body content

Grid Panel scroll bar hides part of row body content

Hi,

I have noticed on a grid panel in my application that when the vertical scroll bar appears it can cause content in the row to become obscured by the scroll bar itself rather than wrap the row content. See attached image, where some of the locations should read 'Harrow' in the text, but instead gets clipped and read as 'Harro'.

Here is my viewConfig for the grid:

Code:
    this.viewConfig= {
                forceFit: true,
                enableRowBody: true,
                getRowClass: function(record, rowIndex, p, store) {
                    //Custom code here...
                }
            }
    The Row Class code I am using is just returning different strings to display based on different record field values.

Any advice please?
    Thanks
    Attached Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

If you inspect the DOM for the list, does it have overflow set on it to prohibit horizontal scroll or sized incorrectly?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    parky128 is on a distinguished road

See the attached screenshot of what Firebug is showing, so it seems overflow-x is set to hidden, which I think is what you were asking?
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Have you tried altering the 'scrollOffset' config under the grid's viewConfig?

E.g.
    Code:
    viewConfig: {
        scrollOffset: 40
    }

Thread Participants: 2