Vote Rating
    Answers
    Dumas will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Extending the Ext.Loader

Unanswered: Extending the Ext.Loader

Hallo,

is there any possibility to extend the default Ext.Loader. If I would have for example multiple classes in one javascript file it would be nice to configure the Ext.Loader to handle this.

I would normally simple build a child of the Ext.Loader, but since it is so hardly tied into all other features I guess I would have to override some private methods here?

Thanks for any tips or ideas
    Roland

Vote Rating
    Answers
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

The recommended approach for developing is one class per file. Then after a build or compilation is done all files will be in one file.

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Vote Rating
    Answers
    Dumas will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the answer. Sorry, that I reduced the problem to a senseless one.

My actual problem was more complex, I have a custom class loader to load server-side configured models. Here some information and the code:
    http://banchaproject.org/blog-entry/...or-sencha.html

Thanks,
    Roland

Thread Participants: 1