Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vishnu C is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Multi select in Combobox using shift KEY

Answered: Multi select in Combobox using shift KEY

Hi All,

I want to select items from combo using shift key. Can any one help me. ..

For Example if I want to select 10 records at a time i need to use Shift key. So how i can do it.

I am stuck here. Please help.

2. There is not a config option to allow you to Shift-select items in the combobox picker.
    You can use multiSelect: true to allow for selection of multiple items, but that sets the selection mode for the picker to SIMPLE.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

There is not a config option to allow you to Shift-select items in the combobox picker.
    You can use multiSelect: true to allow for selection of multiple items, but that sets the selection mode for the picker to SIMPLE.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Thread Participants: 1