Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jweber will become famous soon enough

Default Conditional compilation

Conditional compilation

In Sencha's code, there are some sections that are conditionally compiled; for example:

Code:
    //<feature logger>
    //</feature>
    Based on another thread, I found that I can control this by adding "app.preprocessor.opts=logger:true" to my sencha.cfg.

How can I create my own "features" and turn them on/off? I tried "app.preprocessor.opts=logger:true,custom:false", and wrapping the code in <feature custom> tags, but it was still included.

Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

I'd be interested in doing this too - I'm hoping this feature isn't just internal-only...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any Sencha folks know if this is possible? Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

OK, if anyone else is interested, I figured this out. You can define additional "features" in the Ant property "build.options". For example, if you set this in build.properties:

Code:
    build.options=foo:on,bar:off${build.options.debug},${build.options.logger},${build.options.minVersion},${build.options.product}
    Then you can do this in your code:

Code:
    //<feature foo>
    	foo
    //</feature>
    //<feature bar>
    	bar
    //</feature>
    and only "foo" will appear.

Unfortunately this is yet another aspect of Sencha Cmd that's poorly documented and difficult to configure.

Thread Participants: 1