Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

No until Chromium supports it we simply cannot.

An article that may be helpful?

http://www.tecmint.com/install-googl...-fedora-linux/
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    rbraddy is on a distinguished road

Yes, that's a good link. I was able to use it to get Chrome running on CentOS 6.4 - google-chrome launches perfectly now.

However, launching SenchaArchitect fails with a new error now:

[rbraddy@softnas-dev SenchaArchitect]$ /home/rbraddy/.local/share/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2/runtime/sdp-1.1.1.398/SenchaArchitect --ion-entry-url=ionp:///index.html?production --ion-file=/home/rbraddy/.local/share/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2/xds-2.2.2.000991.ion --ion-enable-logging --ion-log-level=0 --architect=/opt/SenchaArchitect/SenchaArchitect --disable-accelerated-compositing: symbol lookup error: /home/rbraddy/.local/share/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2/runtime/sdp-1.1.1.398/SenchaArchitect --ion-entry-url=ionp:///index.html?production --ion-file=/home/rbraddy/.local/share/Sencha/Sencha Architect 2.2/xds-2.2.2.000991.ion --ion-enable-logging --ion-log-level=0 --architect=/opt/SenchaArchitect/SenchaArchitect --disable-accelerated-compositing: undefined symbol: gtk_widget_get_realized

From the research I have done, it seems like GTK+ 2.20 or later is needed. I am unfamiliar with that library. Can it be built from source to resolve this issue?

Surely someone must have resolved this issue by now.

Vote Rating
    rbraddy is on a distinguished road

Okay. I don't have the time to resolve this now... so looks like Sencha Architect 2.2 is caput for Linux.

Fortunately, I found a workaround that's not too bad. I'm using Samba to share my SA project folders on Linux with Windows, and running the SA 2.2 version on Windows.

Seems to work well. I hope this helps someone else who will miss having SA on Linux...

Rick

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kmullican is on a distinguished road

Rick, I was able to run SA 2.2.3 on CentOS 6.3 by compiling GTK 2.21 and all dependecies (saving everything to a new DIR /opt/gtk2.21 as to not disturb the OS), and then prepending $DIR/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and $DIR/bin to PATH in .bash_profile. If you have an NFS share that you use for tools, obvisouly that would be an excellent place to create the directory.

I followed the steps listed here:
    http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/compiling...n-centos6.html
    but instead of downloading gtk3.x.x, I downloaded gtk2.21.8. I made a modification to the procedure in the link -- in order to satisfy the atk-bridge-2.0 requirement in gtk, I had to download two additional packages:
    at-spi2-core-2.10.0.tar.xz
    at-spi2-atk-2.10.0.tar.xz

I did the usual configure, make, make install procedure on those two packages in step #4, after the gdk-pixbuf package/before the gtk package.

I've done some basic testing and so far, so good. Hope this helps ....

Katreena

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar