Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-10233 in 4.2.2.1144.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    themightychris has a spectacular aura about themightychris has a spectacular aura about

Default Needless dependencies: Component->util.Floating->window.Window->half the framework

Needless dependencies: Component->util.Floating->window.Window->half the framework

I'm trying to create a minimal build that will let me use the component lifecycle to manage some custom frontend widgets and I've run into a false dependency in 4.2.1 that brings in half the framework:

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/s...Floating2.html

Ext.util.Floating depends needlessly on Ext.window.Window, which in-turn depends on Panel and subsequently tons and tons of things I don't need for just piling some HTML and behaviors together in a <div>

The only dependency I found within util.Floating's source relating to windows was Ext.WindowManager, which could be required directly and has no further dependencies.
    Chief Architect @ Jarv.us Innovations
    Co-captain @ Code for Philly

Jarvus builds and optimizes top-quality Sencha Touch and ExtJS apps for open-source projects and clients of all sizes.

Don't waste time with bugs that have already been found and fixed by the community, compile our tried and tested hotfixes packages into all your projects: https://github.com/JarvusInnovations/sencha-hotfixes

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1