Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    azamatoak is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: item.element.detach null error when going back in navigationview

Unanswered: item.element.detach null error when going back in navigationview

I am getting an error from time to time when a view is popped from the navigationview that it is contained and the previous is shown. In between this process, I am seeing this error in the console:

TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'item.element.detach') at Default.js:151

What could this be? And, more importantly how do I find the cause of this?

Update: After looking around trying to replicate this error, here's what I've found. When I try to call item.destory() on the navigationview.pop() method to remove the unused view that has been deactivated is when I see the error above. The issues is that the view that I'm trying to remove is not a container, but rather a list. See code below:

Code:
    Ext.define('MyApp.view.settings.HelpList', {
    	extend: 'Ext.dataview.List',
    	xtype: 'helpListView',

config: {
    		disableSelection: true,
            onItemDisclosure: true,
            flex: 1,
    		ui: 'round',
    		store: 'faqs',
    		cls: "faq-list",
    		itemTpl: '<div class="faq-question">{faq_question}</div>'
    	}
    });

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Are you calling view.destroy() when you pop? If so don't, the navigation view should by default destroy the view for you being popped.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    azamatoak is on a distinguished road

I have completely removed the oldView.destroy() calls from pop() method of navigationview(s). ST2 does indeed autoDestroy by default. However, I am still seeing this error from time to time as well as the following error:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'this.middleElement.dom') Rounded.js:61

I am guessing the above is related to list elements and rounding the first/last item.

Any other reasons I could be seeing the detach error?

TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'item.element.detach') Default.js:151

This happens across all 3 platforms, iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Hudell is on a distinguished road

Did you ever manage to fix this? I'm having the same problem.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar