Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jattardi will become famous soon enough

Default SenchaCon Hackathon Team

SenchaCon Hackathon Team

Hi all,

I'm sure I'm not the only one attending SenchaCon alone from my company. An individual probably doesn't have as good of a chance as a team of winning one of the awards at the hackathon, so I'm wondering if there are any other "free agents" attending that would be interesting in combining for a hackathon team.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gauravkheterpal is on a distinguished road

I'm in the same boat as jattardi - solo developer from my company. Pondering whether I should go solo or would it be better to team up with some like-minded developers?

Gaurav

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jattardi will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    I think working with others gives you great personal gains and may have better chances but there isn't a reason why an individual with a great idea can't win against a team with a great idea.
    True, but it's still difficult. Four people can write more code, in general, than one person, in the same amount of time. I'm also not the most imaginative person. I never ended up entering the HTML5 Is Ready contest because I never was able to think of an app idea.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gostbuster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there !
    Coming from France and very excited too !
    Actually we are two from our company, and maybe the two only from France ! We are open to mix with anyone who has a cool idea ! We already have fun ideas to share !

By the way, I'm sure that solo developpers will find easily other attendees to team with !

Thread Participants: 2