Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dwils will become famous soon enough

Default 4.2.1 Theme harness / theme build example is broken

4.2.1 Theme harness / theme build example is broken

Generated a fresh workspace, then package as the Theming guide describes. Opening "custom-theme/build/example" throws this:

Failed to load resource file:///C:/Source/my-workspace/packa...le/manifest.js
    Failed to load resource file:///C:/Source/my-workspace/packa...e/shortcuts.js
    Uncaught ReferenceError: generateSlicerManifest is not defined render.js:375
    Am I missing something? Is there a forum post, explanation in the release notes, etc. that discusses this?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

workspace > packages > custom-theme > build > theme.html > line 24/25:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../../ext-theme-base/sass/example/manifest.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="../../../ext-theme-base/sass/example/shortcuts.js"></script>
    should be:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-base/sass/example/manifest.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-base/sass/example/shortcuts.js"></script>
    This obviously happens every time the package is built. Still getting uncaught reference on generateSlicerManifest

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    schiffm is on a distinguished road

Default Not a Duplicate

Not a Duplicate

This is not entirely a duplicate of bug SDKTOOLS-529. This mentions a second bug:

After applying the workaround for the "manifest.js" and "shortcuts.js" paths, there is still an error, and the page has no styles applied when loaded:

Code:
    ReferenceError: generateSlicerManifest is not defined
    render.js (line 375)
    Ext.defer(generateSlicerManifest, 1);
    The function "generateSlicerManifest" is in "slicer.js", which is in each of the ext "sass\example" folders (e.g., "ext\packages\ext-theme-base\sass\example\"). I tried copying the file to the "sass\example\" folder under my theme and loading it in "theme.html", but there's still another error ("bg is undefined" on line 93 of slicer.js), so this is not a good workaround for the second bug. The "theme.html" page is still broken.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    digitas_kb is on a distinguished road

Default Is there any work around for this?

Is there any work around for this?

Looks like this has been an issue for over 30 days with no movement.

Is this the only way to build a new theme? I am attempting to build my first theme but not sure the best way to approach it. I thought having the theme.html in good working order as far as customizing/ styling goes would be a good approach but if it's unusable I'm wondering how I should go about it?

Any direction /resources would be very helpful. I'm trying to customize based on neptune but it is a very slow process (tweaking variables, writing css, building, rinse & repeat).

I appreciate any guidance.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by digitas_kb View Post
    Looks like this has been an issue for over 30 days with no movement.
    Welcome to the party. Let me direct you to that discussion. http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...gtracker/page5

Quote Originally Posted by digitas_kb View Post
    Is this the only way to build a new theme?
    From my experience, yes. If anyone else has insight that I'm missing I'd also be interested. I've just kept an eye on the paths in theme.html. Check out the second post in this thread for the right paths.

Outside of that minor issue, the only thing I've noticed is an unrelated framework bug with the button states. I haven't been scrolling too far past the fold though...so you might stumble upon something else.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    anthony.jd is on a distinguished road

Default skip.slice=true to avoid reference error during app build

skip.slice=true to avoid reference error during app build

This seems to be a fairly major oversight on Sencha's part. Surely some unit test could be added to make sure the generated themes would build properly?

In any case, while we're waiting for a fix, making the changes discussed above deal with one issue, and the issue with generateSlicerManifest can be worked around by adding the following line to your sencha.cfg file (my-custom-app/.sencha/app/sencha.cfg), causing the image slicing portion of the build to be skipped.

Hope this helps someone else avoid the pain I just went through to get this far.

Code:
    skip.slice=true

Premium Support User
    Vote Rating
    dgmelvin is on a distinguished road

Default Still not working... Is there an answer?

Still not working... Is there an answer?

I am getting this very same error and I cannot find anything that explains how to get around it other than turning off slicing. I need the slicing to support IE, so I don't have that option.

Someone please post an answer to this!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dmackerman is on a distinguished road

Having the exact same issue with the theme harness myself. Getting the "generateSlicerManifest is not defined" error, and my slices aren't being created. The actual theme.html file renders even with this error, but this is a bug from what I can tell.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar