Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Dirrot is on a distinguished road

Default DND - drag an item of a treepanel and drop it on a specific row in a grid

DND - drag an item of a treepanel and drop it on a specific row in a grid

Hi@all,
    i need to come up with a solution for the following problem!

First, a small situation description:
    keyword "mapping"
    range of key figures in a treepanel
    range of variables in a grid

I like to drag an item from the treepanel and drop it "on" a specific row of the grid. So i can map a key figure on a specific variable.

before:
    before.png

after: (doesn't work jet)
    after.png

That's how it should work, but it won't. After i drop an item on the grid it adds itself only before or after agrid row. I tried to find any events, which i can use - but i'm still searching.

Does anyone have an solution for me?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    A.Rothe is on a distinguished road

I have written a similar thing with a TreeGrid: http://smo-visittest.appspot.com/ It's only a prototype to show a workflow. Choose the trial xyz from the combobox and D&D the visits to another folder. You could use the "folder" for you variables and don't display some child nodes (hasChildren() always false) and use an empty icon.

The D&D process adds the selected model automatically to the target. In the example I have this problem, if I cancel the visit date dialog. Then I have to manually remove the dropped models from the target store and add it again to the source. I use a DNDListener on source, which stores the selected visits within dragStart() as List and uses the List within dragStop(). There you could make the mapping and revert the List entries from the target.

I'm not sure, where you have to add the DNDListener, because in my example is source and target the same TreeGrid.
    André

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Dirrot is on a distinguished road

Hi André,

thanks für the quick reply!

I think i use something like your prototyp. The TreeGrid offers the functionality, which i actually need for the key figure mapping feature.

Greeting to Leipzig

Thread Participants: 1