Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gokulpotluri is on a distinguished road

Default Trigger are not rendering properly in tabpanel extjs3.4

Trigger are not rendering properly in tabpanel extjs3.4

Hi,

I am having a Tabpanel in which there are two tabs are there let say tab1 and tab2.
    In Tab1 there is a tool bar in centre region of two regions(west, centre). For the tool bar i am adding the triggers with the width 150 each and tab2 is having its panel without triggers or tool bar.

Now my problem is when i place Tab1 is active the trigger is rendering perfectly but if i place the Tab2 as active direclty after starting the application the trigger in the Tab1 is not rendering properly.

The trigger is rendering like that it's width is 0.

Thanks in advacne

Ext JS Premium Member tvanzoelen's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about

You better should post this on the 3.x forum thread. This is 4.x

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

Any chance you could post a code example demonstrating the issue you're seeing? Is this when using only the CSS from ExtJS 3.4?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Thread Participants: 2