Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Xorcist is on a distinguished road

Default IE9 MessageBox Rendering Issue (ExtJS 4.2.1)

IE9 MessageBox Rendering Issue (ExtJS 4.2.1)

I'm getting extra white-space surrounding the body of my MessageBoxes (as seen below), when using IE9 (seems to happen to all themes).

The white space shifts around when dragging the window (which looks pretty bad).

Is this a known issue? Is there any workarounds to fix it? I tested it using the demo site as well (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/e...x/msg-box.html) and still see the same issue.
    IE9_ExtJS_Msg_Render.png

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I'm not seeing the issue when pulling up the examples page from the examples page in IE9. If you open the IE developer tools do you see: Browser Mode: IE9 Document Mode: IE9 standards ?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Xorcist is on a distinguished road

Yes it says IE9 Standards. Sometimes the issue isn't there immediately visible on popup, but dragging it around it's definitely noticeable. I've tested it on three separate machines all running IE9. It's almost as if the outside border of the message-box is being moved independently of the contents, and they don't always align.

Update
    I tested this on a fourth machine with a similar setup (Windows 7 64bit Running IE 9) and did not see the issue at all. I'm going to investigate this further, IE settings etc. and see if I can determine what's going on.
    Last edited by Xorcist; 22 Jun 2013 at 4:52 AM. Reason: Follow Up

Thread Participants: 1