Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JAD1951 is on a distinguished road

Default Dragging from tree to grid

Dragging from tree to grid

When I drag an item from a tree to a grid I would like to create a new structure inside the grid based on the dragged data or, it is my case, I would like to launch an AJAX (based on the dragged data) to load a new record(s) to grid store. So I would like to modify the 'handleNodeDrop' inside the 'Ext.grid.ViewDropZone' (see ext-all-debug.js, ligne 111058). Can I override this function ? Or ... ?

Best regards

Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

If it were me I think I'd probably extend Ext.grid.ViewDropZone and also Ext.grid.plugin.DragDrop to use my version of ViewDropZone that has the modified handleDrop method.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager: sheryl@sencha.com

C
    heck out all of the 2013 SenchaCon presentations here:
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/senchacon...now-available/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JAD1951 is on a distinguished road

My problem has begun with the changing of the mouse behaviour : when I want to drag an item from tree then the "mouse down" is defined like clicked and this item is selected. It was not a behaviour for the ExtJs 3.3.
    Exemple: I select an item inside the project view and this click launch the loading the forms. Inside the one form I have a grid which shows the references to the items inside the tree view. When I place a mouse over an item and then I do mouse down to make a drag then the selection change and the forms are reloaded.
    I think that this behaviour is adapted to the tactile ecrans.
    So, en résumé, in which way I can drag a non selected item ?

Best regards

Thread Participants: 1