Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Default How to make default landscape print using javascript/Extjs?

How to make default landscape print using javascript/Extjs?

I have done application using Extjs 4.1, have implemented print functionality by creating XTemplte opening in new window. Print is working very nicely. once i click print it will open by default in portrait mode, instead of this one how to open print in landscape mode by default? Great appreciated. Thank you.
    Here is my code:

Code:
     if (Ext.isChrome) {
                    newWin= window.open();
                    newWin.document.write('<p style="color: #003366;font-weight:bold;font-size:30px; text-align: center">'+titleName+'</p>'+'<p style="color: #003366;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px; text-align: left">'+filterlblInfo+'</p>'+this.generateHTML(GridViewId));            
                    newWin.document.close();
                    newWin.focus();
                    newWin.print();
                    newWin.close();
                    newWin='';
                }
                else{
                    var win = window.open('', name);
                    win.document.write('<p style="color: #003366;font-weight:bold;font-size:30px; text-align: center">'+titleName+'Currency Type:'+currencyType+'</p>'+'<p style="color: #003366;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px; text-align: left">'+filterlblInfo+'</p>'+this.generateHTML(GridViewId));
                    setTimeout(function() {
                        win.document.close();
                        win.print();
                        win.close();
                    }, 1000);
                }

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

While ExtJS doesn't offer a way to manage the print layout itself, but there may be ways to do that. I came across these links on the subject:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...g-window-print
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ting-from-html

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Rameshlamani is on a distinguished road

Thank you. Helpful