Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    the.wizard is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Problem Loading Sencha GXT 3 Application Inside GWT Frame

Unanswered: Problem Loading Sencha GXT 3 Application Inside GWT Frame

Hi everyone,
    I have a strange problem in my application. I have build 2 application, the first one is build with Sencha GXT 2 that act as the Main Application which is responsible for rendering menu in the left side, and provide content in the right side using a Tab Panel (GXT 2).
    Every time we clicked on one of the menu at the left side, it will open a new tab item and load the second application inside the GWT Frame that put inside the tab item (using setUrl method of the Tab Item class). Now the problem is, when the first tab item still loading, I open again another tab item and wait until the all of them finished loading, the first tab item will show up with a completely mess up application, but when I tried to refresh that frame only, and wait until it get rendered, it will show up good and not messy.
    This problem only happen in IE 8 and Firefox browser, Chrome don' have any problem like this. So my question is :
    1. Is this a browser bugs or sencha GXT bugs?
    2. What the solution for my problem, so the application can rendered nice and not messy?
    Below I attach the screen shot from my application, hopefully someone can help me solve this problem as soon as possible.

The messy one :
    a-berantakan.jpg

The normal one :
    a-rapi.jpg

Thanks & Regards.

the.wizard

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Please anyone help me.. I don't know how to solve this problem.. Please Sencha GXT Dev Team help me..

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    gishmo is on a distinguished road

Am I right in assuming that you are using GXT 3.0.1?
    A few days ago there were a similar discussion. Take a look here:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-into-TabPanel

As Colin mentioned you have to call forceLayout() after selecting a tab if you are using a version prio 3.0.3

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by gishmo View Post
    Am I right in assuming that you are using GXT 3.0.1?
    A few days ago there were a similar discussion. Take a look here:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-into-TabPanel

As Colin mentioned you have to call forceLayout() after selecting a tab if you are using a version prio 3.0.3
    Hi gishmo,
    the tab panel was build with GXT 2, and the content of the tab panel was an iframe where it will load the second application URL that build using GXT 3. Does the solution also worked for GXT 2?
    Thanks & Regards.

the.wizard

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    gishmo is on a distinguished road

I think so.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

If it is a 2.x TabPanel, it will not be subject to the bug mentioned in that post, and it won't even have a forceLayout() method to call. GXT 2.x is a different codebase - there are many similarities, and we borrowed wherever possible, but we also took the opportunity to rewrite what was needed in 3.x. The bug discussed in that thread was actually an issue in the underlying CardLayoutContainer, which was introduced first in 3.0.

Now the problem is, when the first tab item still loading, I open again another tab item and wait until the all of them finished loading, the first tab item will show up with a completely mess up application, but when I tried to refresh that frame only, and wait until it get rendered, it will show up good and not messy.
    This is likely the root cause - this means that the elements are not visible when they are first being rendered, so the framed content cannot correctly layout itself. It does not even know that it isn't visible, since that was done to the Frame, and not to anything inside the GXT 3 app. The GXT 3 app must know how big its buttons are to correctly align them, and the iframe'd app appears to be telling that they are visible (since display:none is not set and the elements are attached to the body), but no sizes are set.

Two possible ways to structure your app to avoid this come to mind: first, prevent the iframe from being hidden when the tabpanel isn't drawing it. In the GXT components, this is achieved by setting the hide mode to offsets instead of display, but that isn't an option for Frame which doesn't inherit from Component. In 3.x we would achieve this by wrapping the Frame in a SimpleContainer or the like, and set the hidemode on that container - in gxt 2, you'll need to do this with a WidgetComponent wrapper around the frame instead.

The second option would be to force the Frame to resize, thus forcing it to pass a window resize event to the viewport inside the iframe. This probably isn't as reliable of an option or as easy to implement, but I mention it anyway in case it helps you toward a resolution.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar