Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    korndeang is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How can i stop a batch of proxies requsting to server?

Unanswered: How can i stop a batch of proxies requsting to server?

I have a problem with batch of proxies request to server any time how can i stop/cancel?
    I have a block of code that need to execute a mount of stores, but if match any condition i still want execute that block of code just want disable or cancel all stores.

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

I am not sure if I understand your question clearly. I think you want to cancel sending a request to your backend and reject the changes in the store. For this, the rejectChanges method of the store might help you. If you want to prevent the store from automatically syncing with the backend on every change, then you should set autoSync to false for the store.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    korndeang is on a distinguished road

I mean i want abort ajax on proxies.
    every request to server i have tracking on my app.js like this:
    Code:
     appFolder: './js/Ext/app',
        init: function () {
          var me = this;
          CRM.app = me;
           Ext.data.StoreManager.on('add', function (i, store) {                    
                store.on('beforeLoad',function(st, operation){

//In here every store before load will be execute this block, so i want cancel/abort  any time 
                   //After search many hours some people suggest use Ext.Ajax.abort(requestId) but i am no luck :s 

});
                store.on('load', function (st) {

Thread Participants: 1